WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Australian Friends of Tandaza Inc.
The term ‘Australian Friends of Tandaza Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Australian Friends of Tandaza Inc., the owner of the website, whose registered office is 32 198 387 453, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
PURCHASE OF GOODS THROUGH ONLINE SHOP:
- By using this site you also acknowledge that product pricing, product information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. Prices, inventory and availability are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit sales, including also the right to refuse sales. Australian Friends of Tandaza Inc. does not guarantee that this site will be error-free. You also acknowledge that placing an order does not guarantee supply of some or all of the goods ordered. Goods unable to be supplied will be refunded.
- All prices are in Australian dollars and are GST exempt due to our charity status. When you place an order, we will charge you and you agree to pay the price and any applicable delivery fee.
- Payment is via direct bank transfer or by Visa card online. We are unable to cater to any other credit card or method of payment at this stage. Payment must be received and cleared before goods will be dispatched. We will endeavour to fill orders promptly but will not be liable in respect of any delay occurring in the supply of goods and/or services and all consequences of such delay.
- Product refund and returns policy. We will provide a refund or exchange for any product delivered to you if damaged or faulty. If a refund for goods is to be provided it will be done by the same method for which payment was made. There will be no cash refunds.
- Claims must be made within fourteen (14) days for replacement or refund. We will not exchange or refund for change of mind. If you are uncertain about a particular product please visit us at our next market location to see the product firsthand before purchase. The customer shall notify Australian Friends of Tandaza Inc. of their intention to return any product prior to its return. Please email us at email@example.com invoice number and reasons for returning the goods. You will then be notified of arrangements for its return. Cost of returns will be at the expense of the customer.
- All measurements, weights, colours and other descriptions are approximate. Many items are handmade and variations between products of the same type may occur.
- We endeavour to indicate online if a product is available or not. From time to time a product may be mistakenly represented as available when it is out of stock or unavailable and we may not be able to fulfil all or part of your order. If this happens, we will refund you the price paid for the goods impacted.
- Warranties and Limitation of Australian Friends of Tandaza Inc.’s liability:
- Risk and title in the goods passes to you on the date and at the time of delivery of the goods
- Prices may change, subject to manufacture and cost increases.
- The customer shall receive the benefit of all warranties and conditions which are implied by law and which Australian Friends of Tandaza may not lawfully exclude.
- Subject to (a) but to the fullest extent permitted by law , Australian Friends of Tandaza excludes all other implied warranties and conditions and limits it liability for a breach of an express or implied term, condition or warranty of this contract to one of the following at the option of Australian Friends of Tandaza:
- In the case of goods, to the replacement or repair of the goods or the cost of replacing or repairing the goods, excluding any freight charges
- In the case of services, to the supplying of the services again, or the cost of supplying the service again